1. With cooler weather here and lots of soup on the menu, I thought this soup/sandwich platter from Uncommon Goods was absolutely adorable.
You'll find it HERE.
2. There's a new frozen yogurt place in town.
We had to check it out, of course.
It was dangerously good. The place is called Menchies and you'll find it in St. Paul. Their website is HERE.
3. Speaking of cooler weather, check out this stylish coat from ModCloth.
You will find it HERE.
4. Had a photography session last weekend at Valley Vineyard in Prescott, Wisconsin (despite how it sounds, the vineyard is not far from the Twin Cities area).
And was introduced to this deliciously sweet wine [Brianna].
Their website is HERE and you can place orders directly through it. (Check out the events calendar as well for wine tasting times.)
5. This beautiful photo collage grabbed my eye this week as well.
Totally my kind of collage.