Friday, September 2, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. Pumpkin Pie Shake at Sonic.

pie

Available RIGHT NOW! Word has it Culver's is launching their pumpkin shake this week as well. Yum.

2. I love curls, especially the old-fashioned kind. Here's a great tutuorial for making curls without heat.

While not quite comfortable enough for me to sleep on, I did get a fair amount of curl after only a few hours of wear.

3. Caramel Cob. I saw this at Bed, Bath & Beyond the other day and was intrigued. After reading dozens of reviews online, I am quite sure I would be a total cob addict had I purchased it.

mixedcobs

Dodged that gooey bullet ;) Thought they would make a super cute addition to a fall birthday party.

4. Speaking of fall, I found these edible works of art on Etsy (of course).

cookie

The shop is HERE.

5. The Family Dinner book and website.

family dinner

I'm a huge advocate for family dinners, it's a wonderful way to stay connected with your kids. The website and book offer excellent tips for making dinnertime memorable for everyone.

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina I always enjoy your Friday picks! Great variety and creative. Thanks! Pam P.

Tina Vega said...

Thank you *so much* for the feedback, Pam :))