1. Totally saving up for one of these:
I've always wanted a patchwork quilt but they are so darn expensive.
I've had gelato on the brain [and in my mouth] lately.
3. Simple scrapbooking. Like this:
And of course, this [featured already in a previous 5 Fun Things post]:
My philosophy this summer: just get it done.
4. Fall in Minnesota. Looking for some fun things to do? Here are a few ideas:
- Junk Bonanza in Shakopee, Minnesota.
- Fall Foliage Fest in Harmony, Minnesota.
- On the Road Again in South St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Sever's Corn Maze in Shakopee, Minnesota
- Oktoberfest in New Ulm, Minnesota.
- Harvest Fest 2011 in Remer, Minnesota.
- Renaissance Festival in Shakopee, Minnesota.
- Jim's Apple Farm in Jordan, Minnesota.
5. This adorable camera necklace: