Sunday, July 10, 2011

basement remodel :: week 10

We hung a few things this week...

new art

television

24x36 gallery wrap

office

And it nearly killed me! (Have I mentioned how much I hate hanging things??) Tony and I love the new artwork in the family room - clearly it was MADE for it :) LOVE the 24x36 client canvas as well, perfect for the office. (We have a television now as well and had our first official night of hanging out in the basement!)

Hung up the last piece in the family room today but won't have those pics to share until later in the week. That room is officially DONE!!!! So close. So very, very close. Until next time...

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

WOW! Gorgeous! So, can I hire you as a personal space designer now as well as family photographer? Seriously Tina, this is magazine stuff! Love love love!