Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bethany | Minnesota Senior Portrait Session

Bethany is the daughter of a friend I met in bible study long, long ago. To see her as a young woman through my lens, was...

standing along wall

well...

lakeside

enough to make me want to cry. (And I'm not even her mother!!) Bethany has a sweet, graceful presence - one I was hoping would shine through her images.

sunny collage

sun

And shine it did :) Here are a few more of my favorites:

bling

in the grass

purple

laughter

A beautiful young woman inside and out.

post signature

4 comments:

Allyson Mary said...

Tina, your photos are truly amazing and inspiring!

Tina Vega said...

Hey Ally!! Nice to "see" you :) Hope everything is going well!

Colleen Warmka said...

totally bummed - our DQ does not have the confetti cake blizzard. . .where did you get yours?

Tina Vega said...

The Rosemount DQ!