Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. The new line of "Mocktails" by Crystal Light.

crystal light

I had the Margarita flavor tonight with my taco salad and thought it was DELICIOUS. (Found a $1.00 coupon for it at Cub Foods this week as well!)

2. Remember when I shared the whole "desserts in jars" thing? Well I found something this week that topped even that:

chili in jar

Dinner in a jar. Click HERE for details.

3.These LOVELY ruffled bath towels:

ruffle towels

Click HERE for details (and to check out all of the beeeeautiful colors).

4. Birds - my thing for birds started around THIS TIME last year. I really want to find a way to incorporate some of these goodies into our home:

3D birds

These 3D wall sticks from Urban Outfitters. Along with this over-the-door hook:

over-the-door bird hook


bird mirror

LOVE.

5. I really, really want to make this to impress the children:


rainbow jello dessert

Click HERE for details.

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

No comments: