Bet you thought I'd forgotten to post it this month, pushing things to the very end like this. In fact, I'd been waiting for summer-like weather - you know, to show the changing seasons. Unfortunately, I realized I could be waiting A VERY LONG TIME with how wacky the weather has been! Took the shot below last night, after a very long day at my parents' pool... after a very long weekend... with a couple of sleep-deprived children.
* one family photo * MY family * each month * for an entire year *
We had to take a couple of runs at it (literally, I had us running in circles before saying "SIT!").
May was a big month:
- Our basement remodel began AND is nearly complete!
- The tween became an official percussion student.
- Our teen took up the OBOE!
- The tween's room was finally painted and furnished.
- Mother's Day.
- Tennis season was in full swing (the teen's last match is tomorrow).
- The end of bible study season and PowerLife.
- Tony purchased his dream guitar.
- We celebrated Tony's birthday.
- I spent many a day at my sister's place with giant piles of laundry.
- Tony and I had several "selection" appointments related to the basement project.
- We had our first day of swimming at Grandma's pool for the season.
- I became a fan of Pinterest and Words With Friends. Okay, I'm officially OBSESSED.
- Got our fill of Rhubarb Torte.
- The tween found a second home this month at Pippy's house :)
If you'd like to check out the rest of our monthly family shots, click HERE.