Friday, May 27, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. Blueberry Ice Cream w/Lemon Curd.

ice cream

Neither the image or recipe are mine... but you'll find both HERE. Thought it sounded like the perfect summer treat :)

2. Decorative Marble Photo Coaster Kit. Thought this would make an awesome Father's Day gift:

ceramic coaster

Click HERE for purchase information.

3. This DIY canvas handprint kit - I love the idea of personalizing the home with handmade art.

canvas hands

Click HERE for purchase information.

4. While I'm not a cream-in-my-coffee sort of gal, I'd love to have this glass creamer carton to have on hand for guests:

glass creamer

As with all of the others, this image is not mine. Click HERE for purchase information.

5. I've had my eye on all sorts of photo collages, several of which I am incorporating into our new basement space. Collages like these lend themselves SO WELL to my style of photography (just click on the images to be directed to the authors' websites):

photo wall

photo wall2

photo wall5

photo wall3

photo wall4

photo wall6

photo wall7

Happy Friday!!!

post signature

No comments: