Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekly Challenge #7 - Love/Hate Relationship

Here's the digital backdrop for this week's scrapbooking challenge:

love hate

For those of you using the weekly challenges given in the 2011 Memory Logbook, you'll notice I branched out on my own both this week and last. My mind was on other things and I decided to take advantage of the self-inspired ideas. I'm not quite sure what I'll do for added embellishments, but that's the joy of a hybrid page... I don't have to worry about that part right now! The theme for this week's challenge is a love/hate relationship in your life. Could be a person. Could be a thing. Focus in on that relationship and journal your feelings.

As with the other hybrid pages, I'll share the completed page in a future B&A post. (You will be able to view all of the "before" and "after" pages by click on the tab entitled "Hybrid Scrapbooking" on the left-hand side of the page.)

If you have any questions, let me know!

post signature

No comments: