Monday, January 17, 2011

a special project

I, for the for the life of me, just can't figure out what makes posting bedhead pictures not okay and this:

abnormal best - Page 004


Completely acceptable. (Boys... just can't figure them out.) My oldest asked for help this afternoon... to merge the above definition with his brother's image.

And the brother was totally okay with this. Along with posting it online. In fact, he was ENTHUSIASTICALLY okay with it. (Boys... just can't figure them out.)

I'd mentioned a ginormously HUGE sale on Facebook... in an effort to reduce my CM inventory I am offering 40% select items. (If you'd like a list of the items, just shoot me an email at acvega at frontiernet dot net.) The sale will take place on Saturday, January 29 from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm (you may call or stop by between those hours to see what is still available).

Lastly, I'm making plans for our annual Spring Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat. Most of the spots have been reserved but I may still have two openings. If you're interested on being added to the list, let me know! The retreat will take place the weekend of March 25-March 27, 2011... I'll be sharing more details SOON.

Have a great night!

post signature

No comments: