Friday, January 14, 2011

5 Fun Things Friday

five fun things

1. Gobblet.

gobblet

My favorite game. EVER.

2. Feeling Elf Cards.

FeelingElfCards

A great tool for helping kids to identify their feelings (which is the first step in dealing with feelings).

3. 479° Popcorn.

479popcorn

Not your average popcorn place with flavors like: Madras Curry Coconut + Cashews, Ginger Sesame Caramel, Chipotle Caramel + Almonds, and Vietnamese Cinnamon Sugar.

4. Heritage Cookbook.

cookbook

Collection of your family recipes... published.

5. Paper Source.

I love this place. Here are a couple of my favorites.

quotable kid

This kid quote journal would be the perfect place to capture all of my 10-year old's quirky comments... the latest for example:
Me: "Your skin is so soft [touching his face], I wish mine was as soft as yours."
Him: "Your skin is soft, too [touching my face], it just flops when you rub it."
Perfect.

Love these girly paper clips, too!

paper clips

Just click on the items to learn more.

Happy Friday!

post signature

No comments: