Sunday, November 7, 2010

welcome to my 2010 virtual open house & sale!

**CRYSTAL IS THE WINNER OF THIS DRAWING. CONGRATULATIONS!**

welcome

In case you missed the details, today is Day 1 of my annual open house and sale! (Click HERE to get the full scoop.) I thought we'd begin with an inspirational prize drawing.


book

My FAVORITE new photography book. It's all about capturing moments. Things that grab your heart. Details.


family

Everything I aspire to see when looking through the lens, whether be for clients or my own life. If you're looking for a fresh approach to photography, you don't want to miss out on this prize drawing! To enter, just add a comment to this post sharing any questions you might have regarding photography. A winner will be chosen (and posted) Monday morning!


post signature

12 comments:

Lori V said...

I am always curious on how to take better pictures with cool aperture settings but I don't think my camera has the correct settings to really make it "pop", any suggestions?

KAPeterson said...

Inspiration department has been lacking for me! The camera actually has been on the shelf for a week or more collecting dust - you're post reminded me to get back at it :) Thanks tina

Renee Lange said...

I am always so amazed at how different a photograph can look based on the image that fills your frame. The same picture can evoke so much more emotion based on the way it is cropped or the angle it is taken at.

I am also realizing that some photographs are good, and others really leave me hungry to look at more....I love when my emotions get involved. ;)

Anonymous said...

I went out yesterday to capture some fall scenes, but it was too windy to take good photos. Is there a way to take decent photos on a windy day? I am an amateur at this.

Anonymous said...

Love, love this book!! Great ideas!!!

Tilly

Christine said...

Could use the inspiration! :)

What kind of camera do you use? What program do you use to edit your phots?
Do you use a flash or natural light when shooting indoors?

Tina Vega said...

BTW, I'll tackle the questions in tomorrow's post as well :)

Tina Vega said...

Oh & there will be another prize drawing as well!

Lisa Schmidt said...

I'm so excited for your vitural open house. I'm hoping for this photography book. To get more "creative" ideas when shooting a photo. To learn how to draw someone into the photo. Not to shoot those ordinary poses.

~Kathie~ said...

Ohhh!! I have been wanting this book!! My question is regarding lenses. I am looking for a good 'everytday' lens for my Cannon camera that would work for most general situations. I love your photography and would love to know what lenses you love. Thanks for offering such a great give away!!

Crystal said...

What is your fav lense for taking portraits? Love the pics of gman, he is getting so big!

Mary T said...

Taking a really good photo has always been a challenge for me. I could use all the help I can get.