Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I don't know about your kids but mine are ready to go back. The fighting. The complaints. Not that we haven't thoroughly enjoyed every stitch of summer...

iphone twins game

camper

iphone secret dq run

angled pool

iphone hotel

ren pool

It's just time.

My schedule is revving up as well with not one, not two, but THREE weddings around the bend. I've rented a honkin' lens for the month and can't wait to test it out. I hear it's magic.

post signature

2 comments:

dawn said...

Tina! Can I tell you that I love that shot of DQ? They boys are getting so big - I love watching them grow. I rented the Nikon version of that lens and it is sweet, sister, sweet. Start saving your pennies.....'cause I am - I'm so in love!

Mellissa said...

Looks like you had an awesome summer! Can't wait to hear how you like the lens! Oh,m thanks too for the catalog, I soooo need to get scrapbooking again! Take care!