Saturday, August 14, 2010

and just like that, summer is almost over...

candle blow

So much for my weekly summer posts! I've been taking a ton of pictures this summer, just haven't made the time to post.

Sorry.

Good news is, change is in the air. And with it comes the return of our monthly faithbooking crops this October... thanks to several ladies who've agreed to help share the commitment! And because I will no longer be hosting every crop, a few changes will be taking place. During the months I am not hosting:
1. Beverages and snacks will need to be supplied by those attending. If you could BYOB and a snack to share, that would be SUPER!

2. Extra supplies/product will not be on hand unless I am there, so you will need to plan ahead.

3. Advanced registration would be greatly appreciated. (This gives me time to pass along the attendance list to whoever is hosting for the month.)
I will be hosting the crop on Saturday, October 9 and it will be a long one (9:00 am-9:00 pm). My hope is to have a schedule in place by then. I will continue to send out monthly email reminders, letting you know who will be hosting, what to bring, etc. If you have any questions regarding the changes, please let me know!

post signature

No comments: