Saturday, July 17, 2010

looking for a few good {new} locations

path

foundation

truck

With senior and family sessions rounding the bend, I've been playing working hard to find some fresh locations and props.

props

This teal green chair being one of them - along with a little yellow milking stool - that I picked up for a steal at a local antique store. I also had a friend make me a collection of tutus in three different sizes and colors. Had a chance to play with the new "toys" yesterday and will have some pics to share with you soon! Until then, a peek:

baby tutu

Gotta busy week of sessions ahead, now if only the weather would cooperate! Too, as far as blogiversary prizes go... I just received the last of them and will have them in the mail this week. FOR SURE. Have a super weekend :)

post signature

1 comment:

theheartofachild said...

Love the tutu's! That little girl is SO CUTE!!!!