Monday, July 5, 2010

Blogiversary Prize Drawing #3

**THIS DRAWING IS NOW CLOSED!!**

Okay, I just might need to enter this one myself!

CHOCOMINT

Total yum.

CHOCOVANILLA

Twenty-four count caramels from Abdullah Candies. You choose the flavor.

KAHLUA&CREAM

And there are a ton to choose from: chocolate mint, chocolate/vanilla, Kahlua & cream, and pecan alligator.

PECANALLI

Shipped anywhere in the continental United States. To enter simply add a comment to this post, letting me know what flavor makes your knees wobble. A winner will be chosen (and posted) sometime within the next 24 hours!

post signature

15 comments:

Crystal said...

YUM! I love candy!

Crystal said...

oh almost forgot - I'd love to try chocolate mint!

Mom said...

P alligator is my favorite!!!

Tilly said...

The Kulua sounds yummy. But I would probably love the vanilla/choc ones. YUMMM on all of them though!!

Anonymous said...

I would love the Kahlua and cream or any kind with nuts in it!

Colleen Warmka said...

Yummmmmm! I would guess the pecan alligator to be my favorite - but I LOVE caramel - so it would all be great!

~Kathie~ said...

These look delicious!!! The pecan alligator look amazing!

Lori V said...

Oh my gosh, Pecan Alligator sounds yummy! I could eat them all myself because my family doesn't eat nuts! : )

Anonymous said...

Pecan Alligator! (do you say pee-can? or peh-cahn? :-)

Anonymous said...

Pretty much anything with chocolate in it sounds good, however the pecan alligator sounds really good!
Lynn T.

Unknown said...

i can only choose one flavor...boo,but would totally go for good old caramels!

Anonymous said...

Caramel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
StaceyD

Anonymous said...

P alligator!!!!!
StaceyD

Cathy said...

Hope I'm not too late for this one, I love chocolate of any kind. I wouldn't have a problem eating any of these.

Tina Vega said...

If you're having trouble leaving a comment, let me know by email. There appears to be a glitch in Blogger!!