Thursday, March 4, 2010

a little of this & a little of that

hit the roof

You don't know who much I struggle leaving a picture like this alone. In fact, I just couldn't do it:

the second ceiling

There, now that's more like it.

Details. I have issues with them. Sometimes I get so caught up in the details I have a difficult time seeing the big picture. That's a little like what's been happening in my life this past week - I am working hard to get my eyes refocused.

Perhaps you're in a similar spot. Do you feel stuck? Do you find yourself obsessing over details in an attempt to control a situation or person? Are too focused on one person, place, or thing? Has your life become unbalanced? If so, you've come to the right place. Below you will find a list of resources and links that will help lend perspective:


On another note, I recently discovered a new website called I Am Second. You'll find there a collection of powerful video testimonies from Tony Dungy, former Korn guitarist Brian Welch, Stephen Baldwin & others. Below is former pageant winner Ashley Rawls regarding her struggle with eating disorders:

An all too familiar battle.

Remember the Needham Family Adoption Photo Drive many of you took part in last year? They are getting even closer to bringing their daughter Abby home and are selling t-shirts in an effort to raise money for their trip. Jenny is taking orders until March 10, click HERE to learn more!

Have a great afternoon :)

post signature

No comments: