Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hi. i'm still procrastinating.

january crop day

It was a whirlwind of a weekend with a 12-hour crop on Saturday and the last of our Christmas celebrations on Sunday. I've spent the last two days in recovery, filling myself up with hour upon hour of Chuck.

HELP.ME.I.CAN'T.STOP.

I was up way too late last night and am suffering the consequences this morning. (So much for my recommitment to an early bedtime.) Anyway, thought I'd share a few pics from our family shindig:

FOOD!

family

my boys

in the kitchen

my nephew

stacey & amy

mom

grandma

And my favorite shot of the day:

my sweet niece

Today is my last day of eye meds (yay!) and I have a first birthday session with the not-so-little G-man on Saturday. I'm praying the eye stays healthy this time!

I'll try to get the January faithbooking lesson up this week. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe December still needs to be posted as well. And possibly August. Sorry... working on those time-management skills.

Speaking of time-management, I'm not doing a great job of it today. Still have a December gallery to complete before jumping into taxes and here I sit, still in my pajamas! Better get a move on...

post signature

1 comment:

Jan said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love your mom's 'do...she looks great. Time management...what is time management? Definitely something I need to work into my vocabulary soon.