Monday, November 9, 2009

still waiting, waiting on my prize order

Thankfully, I still have a few new things on hand to toss into the prize mix. But first things first... our winners from the last prize drawing!

Pretend drum roll...

Anonymous said...
These are so much fun, Tina!!! Tara K
November 8, 2009 7:44 PM

Anonymous said...
These paper album kits are my favorite for giving as gifts!!! AKD
November 8, 2009 8:41 PM

theheartofachild said...
Paper albums...sounds like fun-count me in:-) Also, I am looking for the website that can't be named! Or, if you have time to call me, I want to figure out the new albums. Need one for Abby!!!! Jenny
November 8, 2009 9:16 PM

KAPeterson said...
Tina -- this is great! I really want to win :)
November 8, 2009
10:27 PM
I'll be sending out prizes at the end of the week in case you are a multi-winner :) Now for our next drawing:

autumn front

autumn back

This is one item, front and back pictured: 12x12 Classic Autumn Additions (I love the new additions packs... there are several). If you'd like to have a shot at winning this one, just add your name as a comment to this post.

Happy Monday!

post signature

14 comments:

Lori V said...

Maybe entry #3 will be lucky for me?

KAPeterson said...

will i be the lucky one again? :)

Cathy said...

Love the fall paper pack and would love to win it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am never this much of a winner! Yay for me!
Tara K

Jodie said...

Fall...those beautiful colors captured in photos, treasured in my album which looks great because of the 12x12 Classic Autumn Additions that I just happened to have won in a prize drawing... oh, how fun it could be!!!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tina-can't believe I won from all those entries! Love these papers and stickers too.

AKD

~Kathie~ said...

Beautiful fall colors in that paper pack!!!

Colleen Warmka said...

What fun! pick me!

MelissaR said...

What a fun prize!!

Karin said...

Cute paper and stickers. Fall is my favorite season!

mom said...

Will I win this one??????

theheartofachild said...

Is it too late to enter this one? I feel a bit greedy as I am so grateful for winning the paper album kit!!!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love these drawings!
Lynn T

Mary said...

You know how much I love those fall colors.