Friday, November 13, 2009

The Open House & Sale (along with prize drawings) will continue through tomorrow!

I meant to have more than one prize drawing again today but was tied up longer than planned this morning. (I promise to make it up to you tomorrow!) The winners from our last drawing are:

Lori V said...
Well I won once, maybe I can win again? I think Tara is paying
you off to win every drawing! : ) j/k of course!
November 12, 2009 6:35 PM

~Kathie~ said...
You have been giving away some great things!!! I love the picture you took of this digital kit!
November 12, 2009 9:01 PM
They were on to us, Tara... thought I'd better shake things up a bit ;) The next drawing is for one lucky lady:

just words

If you'd like a chance at winning, just add your name as a comment to this post! I'll be tied up tomorrow morning with another session but plan to post at least two more prize drawings sometime during the course of the day. See you soon!

post signature

12 comments:

Lori V said...

Yeah, another chance. Can't wait for the retreat to use my new prizes!

Anonymous said...

Those look way cool!

Bailey's said...

Maybe Friday the 13th will bring me luck!

Anonymous said...

oops - that anonymous was me!

Colleen W.

theheartofachild said...

Hi Tina! I do want to buy a 8x8. If you think of it, and I forget, could you call me?! My brain power is on low!

KAPeterson said...

kelli

Lori V said...

Entry number 2 for me. : )

Anonymous said...

I feel bad now for entering!
Tara K

cathy said...

Last chance drawing is this my lucky day?

Tina Vega said...

I'm TOTALLY teasing, Tara (though you'd better hide your stuff from Lori at the retreat).

Anonymous said...

Hi Tina, I can't wait to attend my first scrapbooking retreat!
Joan E.

Anonymous said...

Lori, I will share my stuff with you :)!
Tara K