Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a dapper young fella | Minnesota Children's Portrait Session

adorable

Meet J, a preschooler with a thing for ties. He may only be four years old, but he could easily pass for a second grader... at least, that's what I told him :) When his mom called to set up the session, she informed me of his tie-loving ways. "He wears one almost every day," she said.

FOR CUTE!!

watermark airplane

He also has a thing for airplanes and guitars.

cuteness

And very much looks up to his daddy, modeling him in all sorts of ways.

rock

It was a charming session with my new favorite rental lens. The day was stormy - tough for a typical natural light session... effortless for THIS ONE. Guess I'd better start saving my pennies!

Thanks again, Heidi, for sharing your adorable son.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is simply A D O R A B L E !

AKD