Monday, July 27, 2009

the perfect excuse to try something different

Tired of the same ol', same ol'? Here's your chance to break the mold. I am offering a limited number of discounted photography sessions (25 to be exact). Pay only $100 and receive:
  • 1-2 hour session for up to five people at location of choice.
  • 25-30 uploaded into an online gallery within 30-days of session.
  • The complete gallery on disc with permission to print or post for personal use.
This discount only applies to new sessions. The session must be scheduled sometime in 2009 and booked by September 15th. Here are a few location and session ideas:
  • family/kid session at the pumpkin patch
  • day at the beach
  • your child's birthday party
  • coffee shop
  • a family/kid/couple session at the Minnesota State Fair, Valley Fair, or county fair
  • family picnic or bonfire
  • "1st birthday" session
  • date night w/your hubby
  • swimming pool/waterpark
  • newborn session or "Birth Day" session at hospital
  • an outdoor winter session - playing in snow, ice skating, or sledding
  • Halloween costume session
  • hanging out on Grand Avenue
  • enjoying treats at a local ice cream shop
  • biking around any of the Twin Cities lakes
  • maternity session
  • your favorite hangout as a family or couple
  • downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul
  • teen or senior session (group of friends or solo)
  • Children's Museum
  • hunting for the perfect Christmas tree
  • shopping and lunch at the American Girl store
The possibilities are endless. In addition, I will create a customized card template featuring your images - be it for the holidays, baby or graduation announcements, birthday invitations, or simply all-purpose note cards. If you choose to place an order, you will pay only cost! Here are a few examples:

(This last one is a 4.5x5 folded note card.)

Again, the discounted sessions will be up for grabs until September 15th... unless they happen to fill before then. If you are interested in booking, you'll find my contact information HERE. Questions? Just let me know!

post signature

12 comments:

Lori Von Wald said...

Tina, how do I snag this deal? I would love this and Duke and I were just saying that we wanted to book a session with you this Fall! Yeah!

Tina Vega said...

Hi Lori - We can connect by phone or email to book a Fall session. Once the date is set, I'll send you a contract to bring with to the session along with payment of $107.13 (price reflects tax).

We'll talk about the location once you've booked; as long as you have a date on the calendar you may take your time deciding where.

Talk to you soon!

Mellissa said...

I gotta say those 2 cards are pretty spectacular looking! I never thought about a Thanksgiving card....that would totally eliminate the holiday rush feeling! And Tina, offering to do a photo shoot at a coffee shop? Hmmmm, no ulterior motive there! hehehehehehe! P.s. you can also use any of my blog from the other day about liking your photos so much better than the studios on your customer comments section.

Crystal said...

Tina, this sounds like the perfect excuse to book the session I've been wanting to do with you. :) I just sent an email. We are pretty flexible with times/dates. I would love for you to pick a fun location and experiment on us with any creative shots you have been wanting to try!

Tina Vega said...

I love to hear the words "experiment on us with any creative shots you've been wanting to try" - very cool!! I'll connect with you over email, Crystal :-)

As for the coffee shop sessions, I hope to make that a regular-thing for winter time. What other motive could I possibly have besides great lighting/cool atmosphere? But I suppose, while I'm there of course, it would only make sense to enjoy a cup of coffee... or two.

Striving Green said...

Tina - we'd love to book a session with you this Fall. Let me know when we can set a date.

Micaela

Tina Vega said...

I'll shoot you an email, Micaela...

Lynn Albright Sollin said...

Hi Tina! I'm interested in your photo deal for my son's senior pictures. Would that work?

Tina Vega said...

It sure would, Lynn. I'll connect w/you over FB.

theheartofachild said...

Oh how I wish Abby would be home in 2009 to do this photo session!! Looking forward to the day we can celebrate her homecoming with a photo session with you!!!
Jenny

Tina Vega said...

I would be honored to photograph your family when Abby is home with you!

Tina Vega said...

Just an FYI... some locations require a permit to photograph (i.e. all Minneapolis parks) and a deadline in which the request for permit must be filed. Though I will do my best to honor your location request, please keep that in mind!