Monday, June 29, 2009

a definite thumbs-up

What a difference a day - and not taking an antibiotic on an empty stomach - can make. Here are a few shots from yesterday with the hurting tummy:

And here's where we are at today:

My hubby and the tweenager have been going stir crazy, especially yesterday while I was on-call because they couldn't leave the house. Along with washing the motorcycle, they decided to disembowel an old VCR.

Meeley said it was the most fun he'd EVER had. (The poor child.)

Oh, and there's one more thing I almost forgot to share:

Ren's idea... to summon "room service." I think he's going to have a rough time upon reentry into real life.

post signature

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

Soooo glad it's going better! Been prayin for Ren (and Mommy!). Hopefully your NILMDTS on call was quiet too. I do like the room service get up! I may have to make one up, just in case I get sick...or maybe it could be for birthday and Mother's Day...hmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Glad he's feeling better! Pippy will be happy to hear that. He is wanting me to set up a play date soon!

Unknown said...

Very funny post! You have savvy kids! (Not to mention adorable!)