Saturday, April 25, 2009

the roughest thing about my week was the photo challenge theme

Transportation. Not one of my favorites. It definitely challenged me to step outside of my comfort zone. And on days I didn't feel like it...

I would simply resort to toys because I am lazy creative like that.

Hit a little snag this week. Remember that class I'd signed up for, the one I was really excited about? You know, the one that was supposed to be my birthday gift... the one that I'd been waiting on forever? Yeah, that one... the class that was supposed to begin on Monday.

Supposed to being the operative phrase.

Suffice it to say, there is no class. Though I am extremely disappointed in the news, I am very happy about the extra margin in my calendar.

Speaking of calendar, it's my sister-in-law's birthday today :-) Be sure to hop on over to Amy's blog to wish her a happy one.

On a completely irrelevant note, the smart part about "Carb Smart" ice cream is that it isn't very tasty. Thus preventing someone from eating even a full serving. Bleck.

As sad as it is, this post has tapped my brain dry. Or perhaps it was getting up at the crack of dawn for today's Math Masters competition. Yeah, that sounds much better.

post signature

No comments: