Friday, April 10, 2009

the race is on!

Last weekend at the retreat, I found myself drooling over Kelli's cupcake pictures. She'd recently traveled to New York and we got to talking about how hard it is to find a decent cupcake here in the Twin Cities.

Then Crystal stepped into the conversation, placing THIS ARTICLE before me. A quick visit through Sheela's website and I was hooked. (Seriously, how could I not be with THIS TANTALIZING LIST of flavor options.)

To top things off, her cupcakes are available weekly through these lovely venus:

Thursdays @ The Triple Rock (remember THIS POST?), 629 Cedar Ave. N., Minneapolis

Fridays, 10 a.m. @ The Golden Fig, 790 Grand Ave., St. Paul

Saturdays, 10 a.m. @ Mitrebox, 213 Washington Ave. N., Minneapolis
The flavors are posted each week on her blog, just click HERE for more information.

I was bound and determined to pick myself up some cupcakes this week. So much so, that I even convinced the hubby to set an alarm on his day off so he could join me. We scrambled out of the house and managed to make it to The Golden Fig shortly after 10:00 am, nearly knocking Crystal over on our way into the store.

Thankfully, she left us some cupcakes :-) But as word gets out... who knows what we'll be facing next week!

post signature

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Mmmm...cupcakes. Still not quite like NYC, but they will do. :)