Saturday, April 4, 2009

perhaps i'd better scrapbook...

I am at a scrapbooking retreat, after all. Been scrambling to finish up some important images for a family and finally completed the gallery last night. It's been a little stressful. Top that off with a sick 8-year old and you have the makings for a not-so-fun weekend.

But it is only Saturday - there's still time. That is, if I get off of the computer and engage in all of the fun.

I'm off to create. Hope to peek in a little later!

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

I was kinda wondering how your weekend was going with a sick boy and all. Tell everyone there hello for me. I am not scrapbooking at home, but I have started to sort and edit the 570+ images I already have of G-Man (and he's only 10 weeks old!) I'll check in later to see if you have any antics to post about!!!!