Wednesday, March 4, 2009

haven't yet found my groove

I have to admit, I'm struggling a bit with the new 365 challenge. Feeling a little "boxed in" by the weekly theme and really hoping that changes. (I had more fun today just playing with the light and this glass bowl than I did my Looking Up image.) Though I mentioned it on Facebook, I'm not sure I did here... just received some new business cards (featured in the glass bowl). They're from MOO and though just as cute as the MiniCards, can fit a ton more information.

Daylight Savings is around the corner and my thoughts have been on things of summer. Found some great lemonade recipes HERE, several yummy-looking guacamole recipes HERE, and a list of both indoor and outdoor games/activities for the kids HERE. Too, March is maple syrup season in Minnesota. There are a number of syrup-related activities HERE as well as the 13th Annual Pancake Brunch and Maple Syrup Tour at the Minnesota Arboretum later this month. (Click HERE for details.)

I'm off to enjoy the melty goodness. Have a great afternoon!

post signature

No comments: