Thursday, February 12, 2009

games babies play

I have one more quick video of my nephew. (If you missed the first video, just click HERE.) He has *a thing* for Grandpa... perhaps it's because he makes the simplest things seem so cool:


And apparently, I'm on a video kick. Can't stop it. (You'll see what I'm talking about in a moment.) The hubby arrived home early from work yesterday to set up a honkin' surprise for the boys:


The 8-year old has been taking drum lessons, limping along with a Target special older than he is. We figured it was time for an upgrade. After experiencing a couple of Craig's List letdowns, the hubby thankfully found a great deal at Music Go Round. He set it up before they arrived home from school so it was a total surprise... they loved it!

And finally, a little video of myself - a hint of sorts. I created it to prove a point with the boys... that I am an equal opportunity humiliator. Sure I can dish it out but I can take it as well. (At least that's what I told them.) They did not believe me when I said I'd put this on the blog:

I'm a woman of my word.

post signature

No comments: