Friday, January 2, 2009

lazy days are good for the soul

But not so much for the blog! I've had my hubby and the boys home for two full weeks; it's been fun and all, but not very productive. BTW, our next Faithbooking Crop is right around the corner (which means I'm due for a hint). At this point, I'm shootin' for Monday.

My hairstylist owns Aafusion Spa Salon in Burnsville and has graciously offered to advertise my photography business by way of DVD slideshow (he has a large flat screen television in the waiting area). I've been so busy with the holidays and my CM business, it's taken me two months to finally get the thing together! I was pulling together images tonight and even revamped a few (the images below caught my eye):

It makes me miss the outdoor sessions :-(

I have a few several random things to share with you as well (I'll just put them in list form because it's late and I'm tired):

1. Beth Moore is offering up a little memorization challenge for 2009 (click HERE for details).
2. Did you know that not only can you order a cake with an edible image, you can also order just the edible images to add to your own homemade cake or cupcakes? Click HERE for details.
3. You can order a Kleenex box featuring your photo by clicking HERE.
4. You can also put your photo on a Jones Soda by clicking HERE.
5. Then there are these adorable dolls that Angie blogged about a few days ago. They are the cutest little things that you can personalize a number of ways... including a Bible verse stitched to the doll's tummy.
6. Elsie Flannigan's (technically, Elsie & friends :-) new store will open in less than one month! Click HERE for details.

My hubby's waiting for the computer... gotta go!

post signature

No comments: