Friday, November 14, 2008

The prize drawing post you've been waiting for...

I'd mentioned to the scrapbooking ladies last weekend that I'd be posting a prize drawing this week... better late than never! I'll be giving away the user-friendly Storybook Creator Plus software - not only can you use it to create digital scrapbooking pages but holiday cards as well. (See a few of my samples HERE - note that the paper selection will be different. My cards were created using other digital paper collections. Click HERE for a great assortment of holiday papers.)

Includes

• Software on CD to create digital layouts and all sizes of StoryBooks
• Everyday and Gazebo Predesigned Pages in 8x8, 11x8.5 and 12x12 book sizes (over a $47 value)
• Everyday and Gazebo Digital Power™ Palettes (over a $19 value)
• Quick Start User’s Guide
• English only

Features

• Drag and drop decorative embellishments
• Add or remove design elements and change background color
• Create 8x8 or 12x12 digital pages to be printed individually
• Print your pages at CM Photo Center or at home

You will find other details (including system requirements) by clicking HERE. If you'd like to take part in this prize drawing, just add a comment to this post. A winner will be posted on Monday.

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you KIDDING me, Tina? What an awesome prize! I would so love to try this!

Amy said...

I would absolutely FREAK OUT if I got this! I have been wanting to try it since Sept when I heard about the digital recipe kit! Although the tactile part of true scrapbooking is a huge part of why I like to scrap, I think digital is the way to go for lots of other things-mostly to avoid having to get out and put away all those supplies, but this looks like such a time saver. From your demo at one of the FBing crops, it seems very user friendly yet still creative. (Have I gushed enough?!?!)

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome prize - I wish I would've seen your demo...Maybe I'd actually get some scrapbooking done!

Anonymous said...

After all....I am the QUEEN. :) Never mind the fact that ALL my tickets went into the same jar. Ha!

Jami :)

Crystal said...

I would LOVE to win this prize. I've wanted to try out digital scrapbooking, but haven't had the motivation to try something new. I'm sure getting the software for FREE would be enough motivation!

Gina said...

This is such a great item!!! I never thought I would have used it and found it to be very user friendly and fun to work with. I am currently creating a family recipe book and will continue to use it for our vacations and other gift giving ideas.

I hope the winner will find it to be as great of a product as I do!!! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Pick me . . .pick me! What a great giveaway! I keep telling myself that I can't invest in it cuz I have so much paper and other supplies - but it is such an awesome product

MelissaR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MelissaR said...

What a great way to get started in digital scrapping!

Tina Vega said...

Hi guys - just wanted to let you know that I'll be posting the winner sometime this evening. The clock is ticking!