Monday, November 3, 2008

because I can't stop with just one posting...

Here are a couple more shots from yesterday's session:

While I'm at it, I thought I'd post the Open House drawing winners here as well:

Queen of the Crop - Jami H.
Recipe Book Digital Kit - Sue J.
Give Thanks Paper Album Kit - Jodie M.
Family & Pet Digital Quick Kits - Mary T.
12x12 PicFolio Max (School) - Amy D.
VIP Cropper (10% discount for one year) - Mellissa C.
Halloween Micro Maker & Paper Pack - Amy D.

Too, I love this shot of my sweet nephew saying ever so softly, "Please turn it off." He'd had enough of the camera (now that I'm looking at the shot a second time, it looks like he's making a clicking motion with his fingers). OOOH SOOOOOO CUTE!

post signature

2 comments:

Striving Green said...

Thanks again! These pictures are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! I am SO excited!! Thanks so much! -Jami-