Thursday, October 2, 2008

Week in the Life Challenge - Day 4

celebration
noun
1. a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
2. any joyous diversion


Today's theme was Everyday Celebrations. I would definitely describe the following as joyous diversions in my day:

I thought I'd do my journaling in list format:

  1. A spontaneous visit with my nephew.
  2. Coffee w/Sharon.
  3. Another Good Day Cafe delight.
  4. Meeley's last football practice of the season!!!!
  5. Reading with the kids.
  6. A Klondike Bar.
  7. A quick stop by the local scrapbooking store to spend the rest of my gift card: journaling box rub-ons and alphabet stamps.
  8. A surprise in the paycheck.
  9. The dusty little note I found written in my van when the sunshine hit it just right.
  10. The free Ali Edwards font I picked up HERE. (Technically, this was last night but I'm celebrating it today by sharing it with you ;-)

post signature

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

What a spectacularly joyous day! Breakfast looked really yummy! Great fun captured in those pics.