Sunday, October 19, 2008

a sneak peek...

Edited to add: Just click on the images to see them BIG. I mean really honkin' big.

I spent some time today with Amy and her family and took A TON of shots. (For those of you not already aware of this fact, her hubby is my brother.) The weather was perfect and the trees were just right. Everyone was patient and did a great job putting up with my odd requests. ("It might feel weird but it will look cool, I promise!")

It was a fun afternoon. Can't wait to do it again :-)


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture with the leaves is a really nice one!!!!!
StaceyD

Amy said...

I can't wait to see more-those are great! We all had a fun time too-and you didn't make us do anything that felt weird! (Maybe we're just weird to begin with.) We sure lucked out with the beautiful place and day! Thanks so much Tina!

Tina Vega said...

I fixed the links for those of you who were trying to view these...