Thursday, October 23, 2008

please cover this little guy in prayer...

Joe underwent heart surgery yesterday and I'm asking others to cover him in prayer as well. (The Bible says there is power where two or more are gathered in prayer. Matthew 18:19) I grew up with Joe's mom and am connected to his grandma through my Wednesday Bible Study. Joe's CaringBridge site is HERE.

Please pray for his smooth and speedy recovery and continued healing of his heart and lungs. Too, that the Lord would give Kari and Mike His grace and peace during this stressful time.

"I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security," says the Lord. Jeremiah 33:6

The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11

The gracious hand of our God is on everyone who looks to him. Ezra 8:22

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Tina, it is December 5th, and I just now saw your blog on little Joe. You are such an inspiration to so many Tina. As for that little guy, God is faithful and He saw and heard all the prayers for Joe. He is doing so well. Del and I had him two days this week and its a true time of bonding and praising God for all that He has done and continues to do for the Bloch and Pankey familys. Thank you and Gods Blessings,
Sharon