Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the five o'clock slump

I didn't feel like doing much of anything tonight. Thank goodness for cooking bags. Another busy day tomorrow but I'm hoping to have a chance to write before the kids are home from school.

Though this is not my "official" faithbooking reminder post, consider this a heads-up to the pending faithbooking reminder post. We have a crop around the corner so be sure to save the date (Saturday, November 8 from 9:00 am-9:00 pm). I've only heard from a handful of ladies so far but expect it to be pretty full. Please let me know if you'd like to reserve a spot!

post signature

3 comments:

Mellissa said...

Oh, nap time! that looks soooo wonderfully relaxing & comfy!

And yes, please pen me in for the Faithbooking crop. Let me know if you need a hand setting up.

Amy said...

Sign me up for faithbooking too! I felt like that from about noon on today! Bloppy! :) Doesn't help that my sore throat has returned-for the 3rd time-ugh!

Gina said...

Sign me up for faithbooking too! I can help if you need it for the setting up!