Thursday, September 11, 2008

if she only had a blog...

Sadly, this is the closest I could get to a recent Tilly photo. (It's a shot from our staycation.) I thought about pulling out an old shot, such as this one:

Or this:

But I thought it would be nice to show something new, after all it is HER BIRTHDAY!!!!! If she only had a blog, I could send you all to it to wish her a happy one. (I guess you'll have to do it here instead.) You'd also have the chance to check out her rockin' photography. She's been my one of my main sources for ideas and inspiration for the last couple of years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TILLY!!!


post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree You need a blog...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your cake:)
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys!! And the cake was yummy!!

Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Although we have only met in person once, I feel like I know so much about you from Tina's blog! Hope you have a great day!!