Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bittersweet Memories

VeggieTales and I go way back. WAAAAAY back. My kids are older now and I don't see this beloved food group as often but my heart warms at the sight of them.

By the way, did Larry ever find his hairbrush?

I'll never forget the day one of the kids arrived home from preschool with a piece of throughtfully created artwork. If I remember correctly, it involved Junior Asparagus having some sort of mishap with a knife. (True, this can happen with veggies.) The "blood drips" perhaps took it a step far.

I thought we would surely end up with a visit from a social worker that year. Anyways, I digress. VeggieTales Live is coming to Hosanna! in October. Click HERE for ticket information.

Keep the knives at home.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go....I love Veggie Tales. We still break out in veggie song every once in awhile. we saw it at the State Theatre years ago.

Amy said...

That's very cool-I bet we will go!