Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hearts at Home

The annual Hearts at Home Conference is just around the corner, so whip out those calendars girls! Though I've not yet attended, many of my faithbooking friends have and give it rave reviews. (Click HERE for conference details.) Kirk Weaver, author and founder of Family Time Training, will be teaching two of the sessions (Deepening Your Child's Faith and Fun & Exciting Family Time). I'm a huge fan.

One conference will take place in our area (Rochester, Minnesota) on November 7-8, 2008. You can register online by clicking HERE. In addition to those mentioned above, session offerings include the following and more:
  • Helping Your Kids Make the Next Right Choice
  • Do Your Kids a Favor... Love Your Spouse
  • Teenager... It's Not a Disease
  • The Great American Supper Swap
  • Surviving Motherhood Without Losing Your Cool
  • Keeping Your Ducks in a Relative Row
  • Worn Out Moms
  • But Mom, I Don't Want to Move!
Are any of you mommas out there planning to attend?

post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this conference,and am planning on registering this week! Great speakers, great workshops and only an hour away!

Colleen

Heidi said...

Hey Tina! Hoe you are well. By bloggy bling, do you mean the new "dress-up" of my blog? LOL! Sorry, but I'm pretty new to this. :-)

Trish Berg said...

Tina-

I found your blog, and just HAD to chime in. I am speaking at teh Hearts at Home Conference, my 2 workshops are The Gre Swap and Surviving Motherhood Without Losing Your Cool!

I would LOVE to see you all there. It is an amazing comference, a ton of fun and laughter, and faith.

Can't wait to see you all there!

Enjoy the Journey-
Trish Berg
www.TrishBerg.com

P.S. Be sure to cattch my radio interview on FOcus on the Family Sugust 7-8....

Trish Berg said...

Tina-

Ooops. Mi keyboard stuck, or my fingers failed me. Sorry for the typos above.

My 2 workshops are The Great American Supper Swap and Surviving Motherhood without Losing Your Cool!

And let's just say that "comference" is a conference for MOMS....

I always humble myself....

Hugs-Trish

Tina Vega said...

Too funny! Thanks for stopping by Trish and for the heads-up on your Focus in the Family interview!!