Friday, July 11, 2008

Blogiversary Prize Drawing #12

We're getting down to the last of 'em! As I mentioned earlier, there will be prize drawings throughout the day at our crop is tomorrow. I'll post one more bloggy prize in the morning and a winner will be chosen and announced on Sunday... I hope. (Occasionally, "crop coma" sets in and I can do nothing but blink for a day or so afterwards.) To enter the drawing for the prize pictured above, simply post a comment.

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that these ABC Monograms match the Jewel, Pastel, Primary, and Earthy Power Palettes.

post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These letters are great! Anyone could use them for many purposes.

Gloria P.

Amy said...

Ok, hopefully my luck will be better tomorrow at the crop! :) Although I'm awfully happy that so many great ladies have won some cool stuff!

Anonymous said...

Super cute - I'm addicted to ABC/123s - I almost need a whole accordian folder just for them!!

Crystal said...

I haven't seen these before. They look super cool!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute. Great for so many different children's albums.

I'm really looking forward to faithbooking tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Have a fun day tomorrow!!