Tuesday, May 13, 2008

some have said an intervention may be in order

Some of the girls were teasing me about my coffee habits on Saturday... this is for you. I'm still recovering from the fun-filled weekend and likely won't have a chance to upload Saturday's faithbooking lesson until tomorrow. (I'm too busy playing catch-up.)

In the meantime, here's a fun photographer I've recently come across - Stacey Kane. Just click on the name to access her blog.

Too, I've resurrected an old friend with high hopes for grand coffee gatherings this summer. (Okay, so maybe I have a little problem.) Here are a couple of cool recipe links for coffee drinks and more. The first is HERE and the second is HERE.

While I am at it, I thought I'd share another vision I have for future entertaining. We've never owned china, only casual dinnerware. I thought it would be fun to hunt for eight unique place settings, something along the lines of these below:



It would make for an interesting table and then I wouldn't have to choose only one pattern! Someday...

For now, I'll stick with grand coffee gatherings.

post signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hee hee-You're going to be mighty jittery after drinking that cup of coffee! :)

Mellissa said...

Oh wow! You *do* have issues with coffee! Where in heavens name did you find such a humongous coffee cup?

Tina Vega said...

It's a flower pot I received from my grandma, isn't it cute? I hear they are sold at Walmart...