Thursday, May 1, 2008

in honor of National Scrapbook Day

Okay, so National Scrapbook Day never actually came up in conversation but it is right around the corner. Pippy's mom, Tilly, and I met for breakfast this morning at Little Oscar's Restaurant in Hampton, Minnesota. They are known for their signature bacon and GIGANTIC pecan caramel rolls. After properly filling up with carbs, we headed over to Tilly's house for a FULL DAY of cropping.

A full day. Of scrapbooking.

We spent most of our time together laughing (I now understand where Pippy gets his sense of humor), offering Tilly support (yes, you were right), and eating cookies - all the while getting an extreme upper body workout (all that trimming, decorating, and journaling has gotta count for something). I'm telling you, it was FUN - so much so, I'd like to make this a regular thing.

By the way, I even managed to complete six pages! I consider it a record because I have a tendency to do a wee bit more gabbing than cropping.

post signature

No comments: