Sunday, May 25, 2008

a flurry of friends and family

This week has been full of reunions: my old friend L last Sunday, high school BFF on Monday, and the hubby's college roommate yesterday and today. Plus, a very pleasant visit with the grandmas at McHatties Victorian Times (an annual tradition).

A flurry. Don't get me wrong, the time was well spent but I haven't even given myself a second to reflect on the visits. Many wonderful moments I haven't yet had a chance to SAVOR in my journal. (Which also means I haven't had a chance yet to share them with you!)

My goal this week is to GO TO BED at a reasonable hour so I can GET UP at an unreasonable hour. I'm weird that way, needing quiet time alone to process life.

Too, today is Sharon's birthday! If you've been following this blog long enough, you might recognize her as my hip & cool friend from THESE POSTS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHARON!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Birthday wish. I really appreciate it.

Sharon

Tina Vega said...

I'm sorry we missed Saturday :-( and hope you had a good time.

See you very, very soon!