Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ren's note... just to clarify things.

I keep meaning to post a couple of really cool kid things but continue to forget. Not today! If you have kids anywhere from four years old to tweeners, you might want to check out Adventures in Odyssey either by listening to AM 900 at 6:30 pm weekdays or by clicking HERE. The programs remind me of old radio theater... speaking of which, you will find several classic tales HERE (including my favorite, The Secret Garden). My boys love Adventures in Odyssey and have been listening to the program for years. (I have to admit, I kind of like it myself and have grown quite fond of the characters.) They also have a website chock full of games and other fun things. You can purchase episodes HERE and HERE.

Too, I must confess... I've been holding out on you my bloggy friends. Withholding a Very Cool Website in the hopes of impressing my nieces with the most unique birthday gift ever. EVER. I'm not very good at keeping secrets and have already told one of the nieces' moms about the Very Cool Website. Ready? It's called LittleMissMatched and you can get to it by clicking HERE. There are even a few things on my Mother's Day wishlist... like THIS, THIS, or ONE OF THESE.

There you have it, the secret is out.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The miss-matched socks are Caroline's absolute favorite (you can get more missmatched stuff at Creative Kid's stuff)- she won't wear any other ones!! Hope you get some for mother's day!
amy w.

Tina Vega said...

Oh, it so does seem like a Creative Kidstuff thing! Thanks for the tip, Amy!