Thursday, April 3, 2008

have cropping supplies, will travel

Ahhhhh... I'm here and have all weekend to rest, crop, and BLOG! Without one interruption (except for Susan, of course).

The ride up was incredible. Not only was the weather absolutely spectacular, but I had the opportunity to listen to a great radio interview with Jennifer Rothschild. She was talking about her latest book, Self Talk, Soul Talk.

W-O-W. I've already ordered myself a copy of the book.

You'll have to click on the link above to see what everyone is saying about it on Amazon. You can also read an excerpt of it yourself on her blog by clicking HERE. It is RIGHT IN LINE with this recent post. Though I haven't had a chance to view it myself, you'll find a video link to her appearance on Life Today (promoting the book) under "Recent Media."

It was so good that I risked my life by taking copious notes while driving.

post signature

No comments: