Thursday, April 24, 2008

can you believe this?

The sunset was quite spectacular this evening, just look at that clear sky! You'd never believe it rained all day.

I forgot to wish my sweet nephew a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY this week!

And someone else has a birthday tomorrow... you might want to stop over to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister-in-law Amy. Her blog is HERE.

Too, I stumbled upon a cool book I thought worth sharing, called "The Intentional Family: Simple Rituals to Strengthen Family Ties" by William Doherty and you can check it out by clicking HERE.

LOST is back, gotta go!

post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Tina! Although I'm so not liking that pic of me--can we say "Bad hair day!"

Amy said...

Meant to add that I have that book and it is good. It's been awhile since I've read it, so I think I need to again.

Tina Vega said...

Maybe I could borrow it sometime???

Amy said...

of course! I'll bring it on Wednesday!