Saturday, March 1, 2008

this is the day!

Though I'm still working on the final touches, my new photography website is officially up and running! As a client, you would have the ability to view your photos in a password-protected gallery and conveniently purchase images online. If you'd like to check out print prices and other online purchase options, explore "The Small Stuff" gallery.

In addition to what you will find online, I offer a variety of unique digital enhancements, birth announcements and party invitations as well:

If you have any questions or are interested in booking a 2008 photo session, let me know!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! It looks awesome & I wish you lots & lots of success! I feel so fortunate to have some Tina Vega originals!!!

Tina Vega said...

Thanks Amy!