Monday, March 31, 2008

it is finished.

My day was filled with non-cash charitable donations, year-end inventory, commissions, sales tax, business expenses, household income, mileage, purchases... in other words - TAXES! I really mean it this time, "I hereby swear to stay up-to-date on my business paperwork." No more tossing order forms and receipts into a haphazard pile. For real.

For those of you who do not live in the lovely state of Minnesota - it is snowing... again. (The perfect day for paperwork.) Everything had pretty much melted over the weekend and now it looks like we're in the midst of a blizzard. I did manage to capture a couple of cool shots between Girl Scout cookies.

Here's one:

And another:

I'm not sure how clear the image will be but I was able to capture snowflakes in the photo above. You can trying viewing it on my Flickr page as well by clicking HERE.

While I have a busy week ahead, I am hoping to SLOW DOWN enough to work on some journaling posts and faithbooking lessons. But first I need to breathe. (And finish my cookies.) Have a great evening!

post signature

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Tina,

I feel your pain. My husband is self-employed and we recently had to tackle the same task of organizing tax stuff. It can be quite time consuming. We decided that we were not doing the same thing next year and bought Quicken for Home and Business. I think it was about $80 and I'm already beginning to think it is worth every penny. You can set it up to download all of your bank transactions, track invoices, etc. Hopefully it will make next tax season less dreadful and keep us on budget to achieve our financial goals. The only bad part about it is that we can see exactly what percentage of our income we spend on coffee and eating out!

Crystal

Christie Todd said...

I would really appreciate your input on what your top 10 fears are. I am seeking info for a book I am writing on overcoming fear.
Thank you
Christie Todd