Tuesday, March 18, 2008

deal of the day

Caribou Coffee is offering a great deal on beverages this week but you must have a coupon. Click HERE to pick up yours!

I'm working on a new scrapbooking project, something I've had in mind for quite sometime. Though I'm very particular about the albums and products I use, Tilly has opened a door that will not close... she's lured me over to The Dark Side.

What began as an exercise of creativity and texture with embellished notebooks (i.e. journals) has now taken on a life of its own. I'm using paint. And a few pictures. It's not really a scrapbook album - it's just this little chipboard thing. (This is how I'm rationalizing my uncharacteristic cropping behavior.) I was motivated by THIS PRODUCT and this picture:

My hubby, approximately 15 years ago. I had a vision of a rocker-like collage, which just happens to be in a chipboard album. And messed up a little with paint.

See, it really is The Dark Side...

post signature

No comments: