Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 14/365: one sick boy

Day 14/365: one sick boy, originally uploaded by Tina Vega.

I'm not sure how many of you follow my Flickr page or photography site but I thought I should probably do a little post on this thing called "Project 365" in case you are wondering what in the world it is! The idea is to take one photo a day for an entire year to help stretch you as a photographer, enhance your creativity, and to help document the little things of daily life. You'll find a great article about the project by clicking HERE. Too, Flickr offers a basic account for free but limits the number of photos you can post to 100 MB/month. To get past this, you can resize your photos to make them more "web-friendly" or shoot at a lower resolution. (The alternative is a "Pro Account" which allows unlimited uploads at $24.95/year).

If you decide at any time to join in on the Project 365 challenge, please let me know by posting a comment below! I'd love to see what you are all up to...

post signature

No comments: