Sunday, February 17, 2008

more w/the couch

It was quite difficult choosing which couch potato photos to post! I decided to begin with one of Tilly's cool shots - our family on the couch.

Followed by my goofballs, hamming it up on the couch and...

...working hard to stay warm on the couch.

Here's a shot of Tilly's girls (upside down on the couch) followed by a shot my handsome hubby (not on the couch).

Believe it or not, I'm having second thoughts about the couch! It would make such a lovely prop for future photo shoots, especially next fall. Unfortunately, my hubby isn't so keen on the idea (it is an awfully big prop).

Speaking of future photo shoots... I'm working on a new photography website! I'm hoping to have it ready to unveil by March 1st; I'll keep you posted!

post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the couch shots. So very fun! What a great way to say goodbye to the couch.

Tina Vega said...

Thanks Rachel!